Buying online from Marken is straightforward. However, if you prefer to speak to someone. A friendly advisor is just a phone call away.
To buy online:
- Browse the site to finding the product/s you require
- Add the products you want to the cart (”Add To Cart”)
- You will be able to see each item you have added to the right of the screen.
- You can change quantities or remove items from your cart when you go to checkout.
- When you’re happy with the items enter your details as directed on the form, and select to make payment.
Opening an account: If you are ordering product/s that will be required regularly, you have the option to open an account with us. Please call for further information.
Please be aware;
- Delivery charges are listed prior to purchase.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and we cannot reimburse postage for returning unwanted products. We recommend sending packages by insured post to ensure proper delivery. In some cases, we may charge a small re-stocking fee.
- We are closed on bank holidays and over the Christmas/New Year period, orders may be placed but we can neither process or provide customer service information over these periods, but will respond to enquiries immediately we return.
- Descriptions for products are a product of the manufacturer marketing material hence Marken takes no responsibility for the validity of descriptions.
- Prices and descriptions for products / services may change without prior notice.
- We endeavour to dispatch orders as quickly as possible, by 48hr courier. Please allow 3-5 days for delivery. Once we have dispatched your order, you will be notified by email and will be able to track your parcel.
- Upon receiving your package, carefully check the products with the delivery note. If there is a discrepancy, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your package.
General: All orders are accepted subject to the following conditions, which cannot be varied except specifically in writing by Marken Chemicals.
Title: Property and goods delivered to the customer shall remain vested in the company until such time as the customer has paid in full the purchase price.
The customer is responsibility for the safekeeping of the company's goods whilst in their possession.
In case of non payment- if the buyer or any third party acting upon the buyers behalf refuse to deliver up the goods, we shall be entitled, at any time or notice, to enter upon any premises of the buyer or third party where the goods are stored and reposes the same. Any liquidator or receiver must adhere to the terms and conditions and in the case of the company being in administration all remaining goods will be returned or paid for in full by the receiver or liquidator.
The ownership or title of the goods shall not be transferred to the new buyer until full payment has been received. The goods cannot be resold under any circumstances until full payment has been received.
VAT: is charged at the current rate of 20% for all orders including delivery. Prices displayed though out the shop are excluding VAT. This will be added to your shopping cart automatically at time of checkout.
Returns: All goods can be returned for any reason within 7 working days for a full refund, less carriage costs. If you have ordered the incorrect product, it will be at your expense to return these goods again within 7 working days. They will need to be in a resalable condition in the same packaging otherwise you will be charged for these items. Replacement goods will be sent free of charge but carriage for the re delivery will be charged at cost or you may wish to arrange your own transportation company to collect. If the goods are damaged or defective in any way these will be replaced free of charge. No claims will be accepted after 7 days of receipt of goods.This does not affect your statutory rights.
Methods of Payment and Security: We accept all major credit and debit cards through PAYPAL secure payments system, for which you do not need to have a PAYPAL account. There is also the option to open an account and pay on invoice.
This site is owned by Marken Chemicals Ltd (Company Number 06698084). Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office:
Jennks Suite, Century Park, 109, Station Rd, Sheffield S20 3GT
VAT registration no. 827 8085 00