GD10 Shield Vinyl disposable gloves manufactured in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to European Standard EN420. Gloves intended for minimal risk applications and designed to offer a dependable and economical latex free alternative.
Available alternative: G151 Synthetic Gloves
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Tested to Food approval EC1935/2004.
- EN374-3 Protective Gloves: Chemicals & Micro organisms permeation Complies with: EN455 part 1: Medical gloves for Single use
- Manufactured from PVC plastisol.
- Typical force at break: 9 Mpa.
- Typical elongation: 300%
Applications: Medical (non invasive), Cleaning, Food industry, General Purpose, Hairdressing, Painting
Available in SIZES: S, M, L, XL
Packed 10 x 100