Klenzeen probe wipes are designed for cleaning food probe instruments and are impregnated with an anti-bacterial solution that kills a wide range of bacteria including Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli, Enterococcus Hirae and MRSA.
KEY FEATURES OF KLENZEEN FOOD PROBE WIPES
- UK manufactured
- Food safe
- Impregnated with 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Antibacterial and effective against Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli, Enterococcus Hirae and MRSA
- No need for water or disinfectants
- 28gsm non-woven blue wipes (120mm x 130mm)
- Packed 12 tubs of 200 wipes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Pull a wipe from the tub and replace the closer
- Wipe the probe surface thoroughly
- Repeat the process if necessary to complete the job.