Aurelia Robust nitrile gloves are a premium quality powder-free and latex-free examination glove that offers greater tensile strength and protection than either Latex or Vinyl alternatives.
The micro-textured finish gives improved feel and the 4.5mil thickness delivers improved puncture resistance.
For extra peace of mind, each batch of gloves is air tested to detect pinholes.
KEY FEATURES OF AURELIA ROBUST NITRILE GLOVES
- Premium quality
- Regular blue colour
- Latex free
- 4.5 mil Nitrile
- Micro textured
- Beaded cuff
- AQL 1.5
- Small, medium, large and extra large
- 100 per dispenser (packed 10 x 100)
INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS
Aurelia Robust nitrile gloves are suitable for use in a wide range of industries and applications including:
Aurelia Robust gloves conform to the highest international standards including:
- Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC as amended by Directive 2007/47/EC for Class I medical devices and EN455-1, 2, 3 & 4 standards.
- EN420 as per the PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, EN374-1, 2 & 3 standards & EN1186 Food Contact.
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 Quality Management Systems and certified by Notified Body, SGS, United Kingdom.