Combining the benefits of nitrile with features such as a textured finish and beaded cuffs, Unigolves Black Pearl nitrile gloves provide a reliable hand protection solution for a wide range of applications from mechanical and chemical manufacture to food handling and medical examination.
KEY FEATURES OF UNIGLOVES BLACK PEARL NITRILE GLOVES
- Premium quality nitrile synthetic rubber developed for Tattooist & Body Piercing applications.
- Black coloured nitrile with exceptional resistance to cuts, tears and abrasions.
- Powder free reducing the risk of contamination.
- Latex free reducing the risk of allergic reaction.
- Micro textured for improved grip
- Beaded cuffs for easier donning
- AQL 1.5
- Single use disposable
- Box of 10 packs of 100 gloves
UNIGLOVES BLACK PEARL GLOVE SIZING
We currently stock Black Pearl gloves in the following four sizes:
- Small GP0032 – width 80mm (±10mm)
- Medium GP0033 – width 95mm (±10mm)
- Large GP0034 – width 110mm (±10mm)
- Extra Large GP0035 – width 115mm (±10mm)
INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS
- Chemical manufacture and use
- Floristry and gardening
- Food preparation and handling
- Hair and beauty
- Painting and decorating
GLOVE STANDARDS CONFORMITY
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN455 parts 1-4
- EN374 parts 2 and 3 (Chemical resistance)
- EN1186 Food safe
BULK BUY DISCOUNTS