WHY CHOOSE UNIGLOVES DISPOSABLE GLOVES?
Unigloves specialise in the manufacture and supply of high quality industry specific single use latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
Unigloves produce seven different glove ranges each designed to meet the hand protection needs of a different industry or application:
- Advanced - designed and tested for use with chemicals, chemotherapy drugs and other higher-risk uses.
- Fortified - each glove contains an anti-microbial additive proven to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria on the surface of the gloves.
- Pearl - available in 15 different colours to enable easy colour-coding and reduce cross-contamination.
- PRO.TECT - designed for heavy-duty industrial environments.
- Select Black - gloves designed to meet the hand protection needs of tattoo artists.
- Unicare - designed for use in hospitals, dental practices, veterinary surgeries and care homes.
- Vitality - coated with a natural moisturiser to prevent dry skin and eczema.
Unigloves manufacture disposable gloves using the latest materials including latex, nitrile and vinyl. Each has it's advantages depending on your intended application. The short video below explains each glove type and how to choose the right one for you.
UNIGLOVES BULK BUY DISCOUNTS
If you have any questions about our range of Unigloves gloves or wish to discuss bulk order discounts, please contact us on 0114 2697107.